Wednesday 12 March 2014

Enrique Iglesias - Sex + Love Tour - Set List


This is what I would like to see from the 'Sex + Love' tour from Enrique Iglesias.


  1. I Like How It Feels/I Like It (contains elements of ‘Can You Hear Me’) (featuring Pitbull)
  2. I’m A Freak (feat. Pitbull)
  3. Heart Attack
  4. Tired Of Being Sorry
  5. Turn The Night Up
  6. Ring My Bells
  7. Physical/Heartbeat (contains elements of ‘On Top Of You’)
  8. Tonight (I’m Fucking You)
  9. Beautiful
  10. Addicted
  11. Love To See You Cry
  12. Bailamos
  13. Loco (feat. Romeo Santos on screen)
  14. There Goes My Baby (featuring Flo Rida on screen)
  15. Dirty Dancer
  16. ACOUSTIC MEDLEY
    1. Maybe
    2. Don’t Forget About Me
    3. Not In Love
    4. Somebody’s Me
  17. You And I
  18. Be With You/Rhythm Divine
  19. Escape
  20. Do You Know (The Ping Pong Song)
  21. ENCORE
  22. Hero

No comments:

Post a Comment