Thursday 16 October 2014

One Direction - On The Road Again Tour - Set List



This is what I would like to see from the tour promoting One Direction's new album 'FOUR'.


  1. Ready To Run/Midnight Memories
  2. Happily
  3. Girl Almighty
  4. One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks)
  5. Live While We’re Young/Should I Stay Or Should I Go (‘The Clash’ cover)
  6. Where Do Broken Hearts Go
  7. Don’t Forget Where You Belong
  8. Change Your Ticket/C’Mon, C’Mon
  9. Rock Me
  10. One Thing
  11. Stockholm Sydrome
  12. ACOUSTIC MEDLEY
    1. More Than This
    2. They Don’t Know About Us
    3. Through The Dark
    4. Night Changes
  13. Little Things
  14. Fireproof
  15. 18
  16. You And I
  17. Up All Night
  18. Kiss You
  19. What Makes You Beautiful
  20. Steal My Girl
  21. Story Of My Life
  22. Clouds
  23. ENCORE
  24. Best Song Ever
  25. Half A Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment