Thursday 16 October 2014

Prince - LoveSongs - Album



There has never been a collection of Prince's greatest ballads and love songs. Even his 'hit' collections usually lack all the hits because there would just be too many to fit on a 3 disc collection. However I decided to put together 3 discs of his greatest love songs that have spanned his entire 36 year career. Also included is the rare 'She Gave Her Angels' from his 'Crystal Ball' collection. The album also features the album version of 'The Plan' from Karmasutra, various B-Sides from official singles including 'I Love U In Me', 'She's Always In My Hair' and 'How Come You Don't Call Me Anymore'. The collection features rare extended versions of the hits 'Kiss' and 'Raspberry Beret'. Also present are the massive hits such as 'I Wanna Be Your Lover', 'When Doves Cry', 'I Would Die 4 U', 'Diamonds & Pearls', 'The Most Beautiful Girl In The World', 'Cream', 'Little Red Corvette' and 'Purple Rain'.

No comments:

Post a Comment