Wednesday 25 July 2012

Cher - Turn Back Time Tour - Set List


This is what I would like to see from a final tour from Cher.


Introduction (including excerpts of ‘If I Could Turn Back Time’, ‘Believe’ and ‘Song for the Lonely’)
1. The Music’s No Good Without You
2. Song For The Lonely
3. Save Up All Your Tears
4. You Wouldn’t Know Love
5. We All Sleep Alone
Interlude (including excerpts of ‘You Better Sit Down Kids’, ‘Sunny’ and ‘Alfie’)
6. Medley
-The Beat Goes On
-All I Really Wanna Do
-Half Breed
-Gypsies, Tramps & Thieves
-Dark Lady
-Don’t Leave Me This Way/Take Me Home (including excerpts of ‘Disco Inferno’ and ‘Y.M.C.A’)
-I Got You Babe (with Sonny hologram)
Interlude II (including excerpts of ‘Heart Of Stone’, ‘After All’ and ‘When Lovers Become Strangers’)
7. The Way Of Love
8. After All
9. Love Hurts
10. Heart Of Stone
Interlude III (includes excerpts of ‘Welcome To Burlesque’)
11. You Haven’t Seen The Last Of Me
12. Love And Understanding
13. Dead Ringer For Love
14. It’s A Mans, Mans, Mans World/Just Like Jesse James
15. The Shoop, Shoop Song (It’s In His Kiss)
16. Walking In Memphis
Interlude IV (including excerpts of ‘Gunman’)
17. Bang, Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)
18. I Found Someone
19. Strong Enough
Interlude V (guitar solo)
20. If I Could Turn Back Time
21. Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment