Tuesday 24 July 2012

George Michael - Symphonica Tour - Revised Set List


When George Michael returns to his Symphonica Tour this year I would think that he will adjust the set list to include some new songs aswell as keeping some old hits and cover versions. This is what I would to see from the second leg of the Symphonica Tour. 
  1. Patience
  2. My Baby Just Cares For Me/Secret Love
  3. Cowboys & Angels
  4. True Faith
  5. Song To The Siren
  6. Kissing A Fool
  7. The Recluse
  8. Roxanne
  9. It Doesn’t Really Matter
  10. Brother Can You Spear A Dime?
  11. Intermission
  12. Idol
  13. Jesus To A Child
  14. Precious Box
  15. Russian Roulette
  16. You Have Been Loved
  17. Love Is A Losing Game
  18. Where I Hope You Are
  19. Every Other Lover In The World
  20. White Light
  21. Praying For Time
  22. Amazing/I’m Your Man/Fastlove
  23. Freedom 90
  24. ENCORE
  25. You And I
  26. I Remember You

No comments:

Post a Comment