Friday 27 July 2012

Jennifer Lopez - Dance Again World Tour - Set List


Here is the official set list from Jennifer Lopez's 'Dance Again' World Tour.
  1. Opening (contains elements of 'So This Is Love' & 'Never Gonna Give Up')
  2. Get Right
  3. Love Don't Cost A Thing
  4. I'm Into You
  5. Waiting For Tonight
  6. Interlude (contains elements of 'Louboutins')
  7. Goin' In
  8. Medley
    1. I'm Real (Murder Remix)
    2. All I Have
    3. Feelin' So Good
    4. Ain't It Funny (Murder Remix)
  9. Jenny From The Block
  10. Interlude II (contains elements of 'Brave', 'I'm Glad' and 'Secretly')
  11. If You Had My Love
  12. Que Hiciste
  13. Until It Beats No More
  14. Interlude III (contains elements of 'Baby I Love U!')
  15. Do It Well
  16. Whatever You Wanna Do
  17. Hold It Don't Drop It
  18. Interlude IV
  19. Let's Get Loud
  20. Papi
  21. On The Floor
  22. ENCORE
  23. Dance Again

No comments:

Post a Comment