Wednesday 25 July 2012

Meat Loaf - One Night Only - Set List


This is what I would like to see from a hits based 'One Night Only' tour from Meat Loaf.

  1. Seize The Night
  2. Paradise By The Dashboard Light
  3. Life Is A Lemon (And I Want My Money Back)
  4. If I Can’t Have You
  5. Out Of The Frying Pan (And Into The Fire)
  6. I’d Do Anything For Love (But I Won’t Do That)
  7. You Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth (Hot Summer Night)
  8. Dead Ringer For Love
  9. All Revved Up With No Place To Go
  10. Midnight At The Lost And Found
  11. Gimmie Shelter
  12. Mercury Blues
  13. Two Out Of Three Ain’t Bad
  14. Objects In The Rear View Mirror May Appear Closer Than They Are
  15. A Kiss Is A Terrible Thing To Waste
  16. I’d Lie For You (And That’s The Truth)
  17. It’s All Coming Back To Me Now
  18. More Than You Deserve
  19. All Of Me
  20. Everything Louder Than Everything Else
  21. If It Ain’t Broke, Break It
  22. For Crying Out Loud
  23. Bat Out Of Hell
  24. Heaven Can Wait

No comments:

Post a Comment