Wednesday 25 July 2012

Genesis - Live At Knebworth 1992

Here is a full rare concert from Genesis. Taken from their 1992 'We Can't Dance' Tour.

  1. Land Of Confusion 
  2. No Son Of Mine 
  3. Driving The Last Spike 
  4. Old Medley 
    1. Dance On A Volcano 
    2. Lamb Lies Down On Broadway 
    3. Musical Box 
    4. Firth Of Fift 
    5. I Know What I Like (In Your Wardrobe) 
    6. Illegal Alien 
    7. Your Own Special Way 
    8. Follow You, Follow Me 
    9. I Know What I Like (In Your Wardrobe) [Reprise] 
  5. Throwing It All Away 
  6. Fading Lights 
  7. Jesus He Knows Me 
  8. Home By The Sea/Second Home By The Sea 
  9. Hold On My Heart 
  10. Domino 
  11. The Drum Thing 
  12. I Can't Dance 
  13. Tonight, Tonight, Tonight 
  14. Invisible Touch 
  15. Turn It On Again

No comments:

Post a Comment