Friday 13 May 2011

Perfect Barbra Streisand Set List


One of my favourite singers of all time is Barbra Streisand and I suddenly realised that I hadn't posted any blogs about her. So I decided to do my perfect Barbra Streisand concert set list. I'm sure I will do more perfect set lists for her as there are so many songs. I would like to work on a one night only set list next so I can put more songs in and work really hard on some interesting medleys and themes. Until then there is this one, which would be a tour set list.

ACT I
1.       Overture (including instrumental excerpts of ‘On A Clear Day’, ‘Somewhere’, ‘The Way We Were’ and ‘People’)
2.       You’re Gonna Hear From Me
3.       Sing/Make Your Own Kind Of Music
4.       My Heart Belongs To Me
5.       Make Someone Happy
6.       Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
7.       Evergreen
8.       The Old Days Medley
          a.       A Sleeping Bee
          b.      When The Sun Comes Out
          c.       Cry Me A River
          d.      Lover, Come Back To Me
9.       People
10.   Papa, Can You Hear Me?/A Piece Of Sky
11.   My Man
 
ACT II
 
1.       Entre Act (including instrumental excerpts of ‘Putting It Together’, ‘As If We Never Said Goodbye’, ‘Funny Girl’, ‘Hello Dolly’
2.       The Music Of The Night (with Michael Crawford)
3.       All In Love Is Fair
4.       Alan & Marilyn Bergman Medley
            a.       How Do You Keep The Music Playing?
            b.      You Don’t Bring Me Flowers
            c.       Where Do You Start?
            d.      The Way We Were
5.       Since I Fell For You
6.       The Second Time Around
7.       Broadway Medley
            a.       Send In The Clowns
            b.      Something’s Coming
            c.       Everybody Says Don’t
            d.      As If We Never Said Goodbye
8.       Somewhere
9.       ENCORE
10.   Happy Days Are Here Again
11.   The Music That Makes Me Dance

No comments:

Post a Comment