Monday 9 May 2011

Perfect Celine Dion Set List


I have been listening to alot of Celine Dion's music lately as she has started her new 4 year residency show titled simply 'Celine' in Las Vegas. I thought I would put down songs that I would love to hear performed live. Old and new hits mixed with various rarities and never before sang live songs.

1.       Opening Video Screen Show (including excerpts of ‘My Heart Will Go On’, ‘Beauty And The Beast’, ‘It’s All Coming Back To Me Now’ and ‘Think Twice’)
2.       The Power Of Love
3.       Where Does My Heart Beat Now
4.       If You Asked Me To
5.       It’s All Coming Back To Me Now (full version played)
6.       Only One Road
7.       Lullaby (Goodnight My Angel)
8.       Think Twice
9.       I Remember L.A/Skies Of L.A
10.   Misled
11.   I Drove All Night
12.   Love Can Move Mountains
13.   Duets Medley (performed with various artists on screen)
               a.       I’m Your Angel (with R. Kelly)
               b.      Immortality (with The Bee Gees)
               c.       The Prayer (with Andrea Boccelli)
               d.      Tell Him (with Barbra Streisand)
               e.      Dance With My Father (with Luther Vandross) (first time sang as duet)
14.   The Last To Know (piano and vocal only)
15.   All By Myself
16.   Movie Medle
                  a.       I’m Alive (piano and vocal only) (verse 1, chorus, bridge, chorus)
                  b.      Beauty And The Beast (with Peabo Bryson) (full song played)
                  c.       When I Fall In Love (with Peabo Bryson) (full song played)
                  d.      Because You Loved Me (full song played)
17.   River Deep, Mountain High
18.   My Heart Will Go On
19ENCORE
20.  Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment