Friday 6 May 2011

Perfect Barry Manilow Set List


Would be great to see Barry Manilow perform this setlist of songs filled with hits and rarites.

1.       Overture
2.       Ready To Take A Chance Again
3.       It’s A Miracle/Daybreak
4.       Weekend In New England
5.       Even Now
6.       Please Don’t Be Scared
7.       New York City Rhythm
8.       When I Wanted You
9.       Old Songs Medley
a.      Could It Be Magic
b.      Mandy
c.       Trying To Get The Feelin’ Again
d.      This One’s For You
e.      Could It Be Magic (Reprise)
10.   I Am Your Child
11.   Looks Like We Made It
12.   Can’t Smile Without You
13.   Goodbye Medley
a.       You’re There
b.      Somewhere Down The Road
c.       I Made It Through The Rain
14.   If I Should Love Again
15.   I Write The Songs
16.   Copacabana (At The Copa)
17.   The Old Songs
18.   One Voice

No comments:

Post a Comment