Friday 20 May 2011

Perfect Michael Jackson Set List


I wanted to make a perfect Michael Jackson concert, which I did over and over when I was growing up being obsessed with Michael Jackson. That's obviously a bit pointless now, however I thought it would be interesting to jot down what I wanted from the 'This Is It' London shows. I tried to stay close to what was planned but added my own things here and there.

1.       Voyage Through Time – Screenshow Introduction
2.       Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’
3.       They Don’t Care About Us (featuring excerpts of ‘The Drill’, ‘Bad’, ‘History’ and ‘She Drives Me Wild’)
4.       Human Nature
5.       Smooth Criminal
6.       The Way You Make Me Feel
7.       You Are Not Alone
8.       Jackson 5 Medley
           a.      Shake Your Body Down (To The Ground) (instrumental dance break)
           b.      I Want You Back
           c.       ABC/The Love You Save
           d.      I’ll Be There
9.      Don’t Stop Til You Get Enough/Rock With You
10.   I Just Can’t Stop Loving You (with Judith Hill)
11.   Dirty Diana (end of the song transitions into next song)
12.   Beat It
13.   Thriller (featuring excerpts of ‘Ghosts – Underscore’ and ‘Threatened’)
14.   Black Or White
15.   Billie Jean
16.   Will You Be There?
17.   The End Of Time (Interlude - including the destruction of the stage)
18.   Earth Song
19.   We Are The World (Instrumental - Interlude)
20.   Heal The World
21.   Man In The Mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment