Thursday 5 May 2011

Perfect Kylie Minogue Set List


Kylie has performed loads of amazing tours and has just started her most recent 'Aphrodite' World Tour. My perfect set list is what I would like to see after the 'Aphrodite' Tour. A travel through time starting with the old hits until the present day.

1.       Travel Through Time Intro
2.       Step Back In Time
3.       Better The Devil You Know (featuring excerpts of ‘Wow’)
4.       Medley
a.       Wouldn’t Change A Thing
b.      It’s No Secret
c.       Got To Be Certain
5.       Hand On Your Heart
6.       I Should Be So Lucky (Piano and vocal on verse 1 and chorus and then band included on the rest)
7.       Je Ne Sais Pas Pourquoi/Tears On My Pillow (Kylie sings the chorus of ‘Give Me Just A Little More Time’ after asking if everyone remembers the old songs)
8.       The Loco-motion
9.       After The Millennium (Interlude)
10.   On A Night Like This
11.   In Your Eyes
12.   Better Than Today (featuring excerpts of ‘Please Stay’)
13.   Slow/Chocolate
14.   I Believe In You (Ballad Version)
15.   Ballad Medley
a.      Come Into My World
b.      Put Yourself In My Place
c.       Where The Wild Roses Grow
d.      Especially For You
16.   Shocked (featuring ‘What Do I Have To Do?’ and ‘What Kind Of Fool?’)
17.   Love At First Sight
18.   In My Arms
19.   Kids (with Robbie Williams)
20.   Spinning Around
21.   ENCORE
22.   Can’t Get You Out Of My Head
23.   All The Lovers

No comments:

Post a Comment