Wednesday 11 May 2011

Perfect George Michael Set List


The news of George Michael's new Symphonica tour has got me wondering what songs he is going to sing. He announced on his Twitter that his recent song 'You And I' is a definate, which is great because that would sound so amazing with an orchestra live. I decided to make my perfect set list with songs I feel would also sound great with an orchestra along with songs that haven't been performed for quite a while. Also, I didn't include it, but I assume George could premiere his new single 'Every Other Lover In The World' somewhere in there. Also check here for new information about George's upcoming Symphonica Tour http://www.georgemichael.com/

1.       Patience – Instrumental Opening
2.       Praying For Time (relaxed opening building to big orchestral inclusion)
3.       Star People (at the end the song merges into the next song)
4.       Fastlove
5.       I Can’t Make You Love Me
6.       Father Figure
7.       Too Funky
8.       I Remember You/You’ve Changed
9.       The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
10.   Cowboys And Angels
11.   Kissing A Fool
12.   Faith
13.   Jesus To A Child
14.   Amazing
15.   I Want Your Sex
16.   You Have Been Loved
17.   A Different Corner
18.   Acoustic Wham Medley
          a.       Everything She Wants
             b.      I’m Your Man
          c.       Freedom
          d.      The Edge Of Heaven
19.   Careless Whisper
20.   Flawless (Go To The City)
21.   Outside
22.   Freedom 90
23.   ENCORE
24.   You And I

No comments:

Post a Comment