Monday 2 May 2011

Perfect Whitney Houston Set List


People complained about Whitney's last 'Nothin But Love' tour, saying she couldn't sing and the show was too short. Personally I feel her voice is definately and sadly not what it used to be and the show was perhaps a little short. However she is still a legend and still puts the majority of todays artists to shame. So I thought I would post my perfect Whitney concert set list. The show is hits throughout along with some rarities.

1.       Like I Never Left (Band Introduction)
2.       I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) (Goes directly into next song)
3.       How Will I Know (Goes directly into next song)
4.       Love Will Save The Day (Followed by a talk to audience)
5.       Saving All My Love For You (Followed by then and now video interlude)
6.       I Didn’t Know My Own Strength
7.       Love Song Medley
a.       All At Once
b.      You Give Good Love
c.       All The Man That I Need
8.       Didn’t We Almost Have It All
9.       I Look To You (Followed by dancers interlude)
10.   It’s Not Right, But It’s Okay
11.   I’m Your Baby Tonight (Leads straight into next song)
12.   So Emotional
13.   Where Do Broken Hearts Go
14.   Acoustic Medley
a.      I Learned From The Best (Verse 1 and Chorus)
b.      Heartbreak Hotel (Verse 1 and Chorus)
c.      Could I Have This Kiss Forever (Verse 1 and Chorus)
d.      I Believe In You And Me (Verse 1 and Chorus)
e.      Count On Me (with CeCe Winans)
15.   Run To You (Followed By Instrumental Break)
16.   I Have Nothing
17.   Greatest Love Of All
18.   I Will Always Love You (Features extended gap in the middle while Whitney holds for effect)
19.   ENCORE
20.   Step By Step
21.   Million Dollar Bill (Freemasons Remix Version)
22.   I’m Ever Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment