Monday 18 July 2011

Charlieissocoollike

Most people already know Charlieissocoollike, but for those who don't he is a very successful Youtuber who's real name is Charlie McDonnell. His videos are consistently great and thought I should post some of my favourites on here.

The first is where Charlie really shot to fame with his well known 'How To Be English'.


This is the first video I saw which made me want to watch more.


Watched this one straight after and then I couldn't stop watching.


One of my favourite re-occurring features is 'Challenge Charlie'.




One of my favourite YouTube video's ever.


Something with Michael Aranda (also known as Arandavision)


More recent videos.




Wouldn't be complete without a video including Alex Day (also known as Nerimon) who is Charlie's friend who does videos that are just as good on Youtube.




No comments:

Post a Comment