Friday 1 July 2011

Perfect Meat Loaf Set List


Here is my perfect Meat Loaf concert set list, full of hits, tracks from his latest album 'Hang Cool, Teddy Bear' and fan favourites.

1.       The Monster Is Loose
2.       Life Is A Lemon (And I Want My Money Back)
3.       Love Is Not Real (Next Time You Stab Me In The Back)
4.       All Revved Up With No Place To Go
5.       Out Of The Frying Pan (And Into The Fire)
6.       You Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth (Hot Summer Night)
7.       Couldn’t Have Said It Better
8.       Cry Over Me
9.       Paradise By The Dashboard Light
10.   I’d Do Anything For Love (But I Won’t Do That)
11.   It’s All Coming Back To Me Now
12.   Rock And Roll Dreams Come Through
13.   Midnight At The Lost And Found
14.   Dead Ringer For Love
15.   Two Out Of Three Aint Bad
16.   For Crying Out Loud
17.   Bat Out Of Hell

No comments:

Post a Comment