Monday 18 July 2011

Sex And The City 3 - A Possibility?


The actress Sarah Jessica Parker, otherwise known as sassy New York writer Carrie Bradshaw, reckons there's enough juice left in the lives of the Sex And The City quartet to flesh out a third film.

'I would go back. I think there's one more story to tell, I know there is,' the 45-year-old, who also produced the TV and big-screen versions of SATC, told Los Angeles Times' 24 Frames.

'I'd definitely tell that [third] story, and I know Michael (Patrick King, creator) would do it right. But maybe not now. Maybe in five years, you know?'


I really hope that a third film happens as the show is just crying out for a final film to finish it off completely. There has been talks of a prequel but I'm not too excited about that. I would much rather see everyones character finished once and for all and after five years or so it would give the characters to grow even further and for stories to change.

After the not so well recieved second film, even though I thought it was brilliant, an amazing third film could put a good and well deserved ending to the complete overall of the Sex And The City franchise.

No comments:

Post a Comment