Saturday 23 July 2011

Perfect Will Young Set List


Here is my perfect Will Young set list. He is touring this year with the release of his new album 'Echoes'. This is what I would like to here. Obviously some of the new songs from his new album need to be worked in.

1.       Switch It On
2.       Grace
3.       Hopes & Fears
4.       Ain’t Such A Bad Place To Be (including excerpts of ‘Over You’)
5.       Who Am I/Disconnected
6.       Save Yourself
7.       Changes
8.       I Won’t Give Up
9.       Light My Fire
10.   Acoustic Medley
      a.       Love Is A Matter Of Distance
      b.      All Time Love
      c.       Anything Is Possible
      d.      Don’t Let Me Down
      e.      Evergreen
11.   You And I
12.   Friday’s Child
13.   Medley
      a.       Are You Happy
      b.      Happiness
      c.       Out Of My Mind
14.   Let It Go
15.   Leave Right Now
16.   Your Game
17.   Jealousy
18.   ENCORE
19.   You Don’t Know

No comments:

Post a Comment