Sunday 3 July 2011

Weekend Music Event


I wanted to plan a set list for an all day music event that lasted a weekend. Like a Glastonbury or Live Aid type thing. It features a main stage and to prepare for the final acts there is a B Stage in the centre of the audience for the smaller acts to perform. Here it is.

SATURDAY

BON JOVI
1.       Livin’ On A Prayer
2.       It’s My Life
3.       You Give Love A Bad Name
4.       Wanted Dead or Alive
5.       Always

ENRIQUE IGLESIAS
1.       I Like It (feat. Pitbull)
2.       Dirty Dancer (feat. Usher)
3.       Tonight (I’m Loving You)
4.       Do You Know (The Ping Pong Song)
5.       Hero

NICOLE SCHERZINGER
1.       Poison
2.       Right There
3.       Don’t Hold Your Breath
4.       Heartbeat (with Enrique Iglesias)
5.       When I Grow Up (with Pussycat Dolls)
6.       Buttons/Wait A Minute (with Pussycat Dolls)
7.       I Hate This Part [Remix] (with Pussycat Dolls)
8.       Stickwitu (with Pussycat Dolls)

BRYAN ADAMS
1.       (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
2.       Can’t Stop This Thing We Started
3.       When Your Gone (with Mel C)
4.       Heaven
5.       Summer Of 69

JUSTIN BIEBER
1.       Never Say Never (feat. Jaden Smith)
2.       Baby
3.       Piano Medley: U Smile/One Time/Pray
4.       That Should Be Me (feat. Rascal Flatts)
5.       Somebody To Love (feat. Usher)

USHER
1.       DJ Got Us Falling In Love
2.       Love In This Club/Yeah!
3.       U Make Me Wanna/U Remind Me
4.       Burn
5.       OMG

B-STAGE

ADELE
1.       Rolling In The Deep
2.       Chasing Pavements
3.       Someone Like You

JLS    
1.       The Club Is Alive
2.       She Makes Me Wanna
3.       Eyes Wide Shut
4.       One Shot
5.       Love You More
6.       Everybody In Love/Beat Again

BACK TO A-STAGE

ROBBIE WILLIAMS
1.       Let Me Entertain You
2.       Come Undone
3.       No Regrets
4.       Feel
5.       Angels

RIHANNA
1.       S&M
2.       Rudeboy
3.       Don’t Stop The Music
4.       What’s My Name
5.       Shut Up And Drive
6.       Hard
7.       Hate That I Love You (feat. Ne-Yo)
8.       California King Bed
9.       Only Girl (In The World)
10.   Umbrella

EMINEM
1.       Love The Way You Lie (feat. Rihanna)
2.       I Need A Doctor (feat. Skylar Gray & Dr. Dre)
3.       Sing For The Moment
4.       Not Afraid

LADY GAGA (HEADLINE ACT)
1.       Highway Unicorn (Road 2 Love)
2.       Born This Way
3.       Bad Kids
4.       Americano
5.       Bad Romance
6.       Telephone
7.       Poker Face/Paparazzi (Piano Medley)
8.       You And I
9.       Hair (Piano Version into Regular Version)
10.   Just Dance
11.   Schiße
12.   Judas
13.   The Edge Of Glory

SUNDAY


TAKE THAT
1.       Relight My Fire
2.       Shine
3.       Greatest Day
4.       Love, Love
5.       Pray
6.       Back For Good
7.       The Flood

AEROSMITH
1.       Love In An Elevator
2.       Cryin’
3.       Dude (Looks Like A Lady)
4.       Walk This Way
5.       I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing
6.       Dream On

MEAT LOAF
1.       I Would Do Anything For Love (But I Won’t Do That)
2.       You Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth (Hot Summer Night)
3.       Two Out Of Three Ain’t Bad
4.       Bat Out Of Hell

CHERYL COLE
1.       Fight For This Love
2.       Parachute
3.       3 Words/Heartbreaker (with Will.I.Am)
4.        Promise This

B-STAGE

LADY ANTEBELLUM
1.       Just A Kiss
2.       Hello World
3.       Need You Now

AVRIL LAVIGNE
1.       What The Hell
2.       Smile
3.       Girlfriend
4.       Acoustic Medley: Complicated/Nobody’s Home/When You’re Gone/I’m With You/Wish You Were Here
6.       Sk8er Boy

BRUNO MARS
1.       Grenade
2.       The Lazy Song
3.       Billionaire
4.       Just The Way You Are
 
BACK TO A-STAGE

KATY PERRY
1.       Firework
2.       Teenage Dream
3.       I Kissed A Girl/Hot N’ Cold
4.       ET
5.       Friday (with Rebecca Black)/Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F)
6.       California Girls
 
JENNIFER LOPEZ
1.       Waiting For Tonight
2.       I’m Into You/Papi
3.       Love Don’t Cost A Thing
4.       Jenny From The Block
5.       Do It Well
6.       Baby I Love You
7.       On The Floor (featuring Pitbull)

KYLIE MINOGUE
1.       Better The Devil You Know
2.       Spinning Around
3.       Can’t Get You Out Of My Head
4.       Kids (with Robbie Williams)
5.       On A Night Like This
6.       All The Lovers

SCISSOR SISTERS
1.       I Don’t Feel Like Dancing
2.       Filthy/Gorgeous
3.       Take Your Mama
4.       Any Which Way (with Kylie Minogue)
5.       Fire With Fire

LEONA LEWIS
1.       Better With Time
2.       Bleeding Love
3.       Run

BEYONCE
1.       1+1
2.       Crazy In Love/Déjà Vu
3.       Sweet Dreams
4.       Irreplaceable
5.       Best Thing I Never Had
6.       If I Were A Boy
7.       Run The World (Girls)
8.       Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)
9.       Halo

PRINCE (HEADLINE ACT)
1.       Let’s Go Crazy/Delirious/I Feel For You/Let’s Go Crazy
2.       1999
3.       When Doves Cry
4.       I Would Die 4 U
5.       Baby I’m A Star
6.       Little Red Corvette
7.       Raspberry Beret
8.       Cream
9.       Kiss
10.   A Love Bizarre/The Glamorous Life
11.   Controversy
12.   Alphabet Street
13.   When U Were Mine
14.   Insatiable/Scandalous/Adore
15.   The Beautiful Ones
16.   Nothing Compares 2 U
17.   Sometimes It Snows In April
18.   Purple Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment