Monday 11 July 2011

Perfect Anastacia Set List


Anastacia rarely tours so I thought I would make a perfect tour set list for her 'Heavy Rotation' album.

1.       Heavy Rotation
2.       I Can Feel You
3.       Why’d You Lie To Me
4.       Never Gonna Love Again
5.       Heavy On My Heart
6.       Sick And Tired
7.       Defeated
8.       One Day In Your Life
9.       Made For Lovin’ You/Not That Kind
10.   Acoustic Medley
       a.       Absolutely Positively
          b.      Who’s Gonna Stop The Rain
       c.       Cowboys And Kisses
       d.      Everything Burns
11.   You’ll Never Be Alone
12.   I Belong To You (with Eros Ramazzotti)
13.   Late Last Night
14.   Welcome To My Truth
15.   The Way I See It
16.   Paid My Dues
17.   I’m Outta Love
18.   Left Outside Alone
19.   Pieces Of A Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment