Friday 1 July 2011

Perfect Prince Set List 2



Here is my perfect 'One Night Only' Prince set. Could be a birthday concert or something. Loads of hits built around rarities and medleys. Jam packed with funk.

1.       Purple Rain (Instrumental Introduction)
2.       The Love We Make
3.       1999
4.       Partyman (including ‘What Have You Done For Me Lately?’)
5.       Uptown/Head/Dirty Mind
6.       Controversy (including ‘Housequake’)
7.       Little Red Corvette
8.       Piano Medley
       a.       I Love You, But I Don’t Trust You Anymore
       b.      Insatiable/Adore
       c.       The Beautiful Ones
9.       Let’s Go Crazy/Delirious/Alphabet Street/Let’s Go Crazy (Reprise)
10.   D.M.S.R
11.   I Would Die 4 U
12.   When Doves Cry
13.   Sign The Times
14.   Strange Relationship/Raspberry Beret
15.   Old Medley
       a.       Soft And Wet
       b.      Why You Wanna Treat me So Bad?
       c.       I Wanna Be Your Lover
16.   She’s Always In My Hair
17.   U Got The Look/Cream/Let’s Work
18.   Shhh
19.   Nothing Compares 2 U
20.   Sometimes It Snows In April
21.   Purple Rain
22.   ENCORE
23.   It Ain’t Over (excerpt)
24.   Guitar
25.   Medley
       a.       A Love Bizarre (Intro)/Pop Life
       b.      Face Down (Intro)/Darling Nikki/Erotic City
       c.       I Could Never Take The Place Of Your Man
       d.      When U Were Mine
26.   A Million Days
27.   Anastasia

No comments:

Post a Comment