Tuesday 12 July 2011

Perfect Cher Set List

Here is my perfect Cher concert. Her last few tours have been quite simular so I decided to make something different with some old hits included that are not performed anymore.

1.       Introduction (including excerpts of ‘If I Could Turn Back Time’, ‘Save Up All Your Tears’ and ‘Believe’)
2.       Runaway
3.       The Music’s No Good Without You
4.       All Or Nothing
5.       Love And Understanding
6.       Interlude 1 (including excerpts of ‘(This Is) A Song For The Lonely)’)
7.       Bang, Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)
8.       I Found Someone
9.       Love hurts
10.   Interlude 2 (including experts of ‘The Beat Goes On’ and ‘I Got You Babe’)
11.   Old Medley
       a.       All I Really Wanna Do
       b.      Gypsies, Tramps And Thieves
       c.       Half-Breed
       d.      Dark Lady
       e.      I Got You Babe (with Sonny Bono)
12.   The Way Of Love
13.   Interlude 3 (including excerpts of ‘Take Me Home’, ‘Believe’ and ‘Disco Inferno’)
14.   Alive Again
15.   The Shoop, Shoop Song (It’s In His Kiss)
16.   Strong Enough
17.   Dov’e L’Amore
18.   One By One
19.   Interlude 4 (including excerpts of ‘Dead Ringer For Love’ and ‘If I Could Turn Back Time’)
20.   Save Up All Your Tears
21.   Main Man
22.   Just Like Jesse James
23.   Heart Of Stone
24.   After All
25.   Interlude 5 (including excerpts of ‘Walking In Memphis’ and ‘Love Can Build A Bridge’)
26.   If I Could Turn Back Time
27.   ENCORE
28.   Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment